WELCOME TO THE DEPARTMENT OF BUDGET AND FINANCE!
New Hire Orientation
New to State employment? We highly encourage you to watch the following videos [Requires Adobe Flash – Recommend viewing from non-mobile devices and using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser]
Make Sure You Have all Your Information
Please review the current policies and procedures applicable to your appointment type below. Before you get started on your new hire form online, you will need to prepare the following information:
- Designation of Beneficiaries (Full name, Birth date, Social Security Number),
- Health/Life Insurance Plan(s),
- Spouse/Partner Information (Full name, Marriage date, Social Security Number),
- Emergency Contact Information
How to Submit Your New Hire Form Online
KEEP IN MIND: NO SAVE OPTION
If you do not perform any action on the form during an interval of 45 minutes, your web browser session will timeout and in-progress data will NOT SAVE!
Complete Your New Hire Form Online:
Digitally sign form by typing your name or using your touch screen device
- Fill all required fields with * until “Click to sign” button appears at the end of the form:
- At the prompt, enter your e-mail address and press “Click to Sign”:
Confirm Your E-Mail to Submit:
Check your inbox for an e-mail from “Adobe Sign”
- You MUST click on the confirmation link to complete the process!
- Follow up e-mail will be sent to confirm when your form is filed and provide you with a PDF copy for your records.
Select Your Appointment Type:
Click on your appointment type to start your new hire forms in a new tab